Saturday, January 02, 2010

zwahhh

i did make that cd for my brother after all, and gave it to him for xmas.
he seemed to appreciate it. he said he'd listen to it.
he pointed out that i forgot "coconut" by harry nilsson. he was right.
2010 feels good already, even though i got sick.
we went to rick and chris' house and there were cool people there sitting around talking and being naturally funny. rick and chris were making homemade pizza. all the ingredients for the pizzas were in little white bowls on the kitchen table. it was so picturesque, it looked like it should have been filmed.
at the turning of the hour we all went into the front yard with our drinks. they had veuve clicquot. we watched the fireworks over the tower of the americas. it was cold and there were two dogs running around. people were smoking and laughing, and no one shouted "happy new year!" -- how refreshing!
my family gave my boyfriend gifts for xmas. not only the gift of their kindness but actual presents. i saw my dad hugging him a little and saying something to him. it was like, wow. evolution.
it helps me to evolve when i see my family evolve.

No comments: