Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Good and Bad

Tennis Camp
Summer School (the kid who pulled the elastic out of his sock and offered it to me)
Chlorine
My sister when she wakes up
Cold musty house
It's such a long drive to Dallas
Basketball falling on my head
Sore legs lying in bed at night
Permission
Weasel & the White Boys Cool
Suitcase full of liquor (at American U when I roomed with Robert)
Arizona
Sticker burrs
Card games
Jello 1-2-3
What day of the week is it?
Gannie
Six Flags
My brother wiping out on his skateboard down the driveway
I've got a brand new pair of roller skates
Salty french fries eaten with pruny fingers
Doritos at the beach
On the shoulders of a life guard
Chiggers
Fireflies (Lightning Bugs)
Dead chicken pile
Hawaiian Tropic
Amazing non-stick bubble gum
Nike
Sweep out the garage every Saturday
Beauty School Drop-Out
Coneheaded Woman
Canyon Lake
Peeling shoulders
Pineapple
Flights
Archie comics
Care package
Homesick
Dust
Public showers
Bowl of sliced peaches with sprinkled sugar
Why can't we be friends?
Bathing suit
High dive
Cousin Linda who made my bed smell so good for weeks...



No comments: