Monday, March 07, 2011

Movies

Yesterday, a quadruple-feature.
David and I saw Cedar Rapids. It was funny and silly. John C. Reilly continues to delight me.
Later in the afternoon, I was reading my Woody Allen interview book and decided to watch Another Woman (stellar cameo by Sandy Dennis), then Interiors. Spurred on by a desire to watch Geraldine Page act again, I watched Summer and Smoke. Page does an admirable job of making that prototypical Tennessee Williams southern belle almost nearly believable.
Speaking of movies, I acted in one this past weekend. The working title of the movie is something like The Paranormal Exorcism Project. It is a spoof of Paranormal Activity, Exorcism of Emily Rose, Blair Witch Project, and others. I played Professor Ward, a pretentious academic who reads psycho-sexual undertones into everything. I had a blast doing it, and got a hundred bucks.
But mostly, Let My Movie Career Begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Andy, you are doing great! Keep on truckin and best of everything on your newfound movie career!!!