Friday, May 26, 2006

multitudinous

he said he wished he was me.
someone expressed confidence in my ability.
you don't know how people see you.
they all slipped through my fingers.
like when you have your hand out the window of a moving car.
if you grasp the wind, you lose it.
the only way to hold it is to keep your hand open.
i rode my bike home from school.
a student passed and yelled, "see you in hell!"
which was f-ing hilarious and kept me smiling all the way home.
i walked back to school to pick up my car.
today was frustrating.
i felt angry and there was no potential for anything good to happen.
sushi lunch helped.
fran dinged the man's car next to us and he rolled his window down.
that was right after she said "i usually can't stand handsome men."
or something to that degree.
everyone ate spaghetti and left fast.
there was no closure.
no one even gave a speech.
a girl thanked me.
she said she wanted to go abroad.
i said, "you'll blossom there."
i'm sweating.
i finished my online book studies about an hour ago.
next challenge.

No comments: