Monday, March 31, 2008

i'm staying home

i downloaded howard jones' album human's lib. are you quietly judging me right now? during my turbulent high school junior year, this album was my refuge. i had a cassette of it. later i got the cd. later i became ashamed of it and eradicated it from my collection. now i've come back around. as i type these words it fills my ears with its synthesized goodness.
it's rainy. i'm staying home to incubate and learn as many lines as i can before tonight's rehearsal. i will go in half a day today.


3 comments:

ETness said...

I love Howard Jones

terocious said...

I love when you "come back around."

Nik said...

I saw Howard Jones live in concert in 1989 and I wore acid-wash jeans. About halfway through the concert all his keyboards went on the fritz and he had to stand around looking vaguely embarrassed for quite some time.