Thursday, April 27, 2006

drainage

i decided to stay in bed today.
there's something going on in my throat, probably caused by some drainage (eww, drainage), probably caused by some allergy or other. all i know is, whatever's going on, i'm tired and prone to crankiness.
i'll go to school at noon and have a fabulous half-day.
rehearsals are going well. everyone is having fun. we finished blocking on tuesday so now it's time to fill in all the little blanks with color. i wish i had heard back from lynda or her publisher; it would have been nice to have had some contact with them.
two of my seniors have very good grades and have asked me to attend the summa banquet with them. i think that's really cool.
i need to buy distilled water to put in my... radiator? gah, i'm so ignorant about my car.

No comments: