Friday, February 01, 2008

squeal

FINALLY it's february. i think january might be my least favorite month of the year. i've never been crazy about august, because of the heat and the impending going-back-to-school feeling of it, but january just always takes forever to get through, it seems like.
i went to sleep last night around 9:30, quite early for me, and as a result had very little trouble (although i'm telling you my eyes are weird lately) waking up. i made my stock breakfast-- banana, yogurt and granola, to which i have added a tablespoon of flax oil and, as a result of my recent visit to the grocery store, fresh raspberries. all this immersed in a huge vat of day-old coffee to get those gears shiftin' for my day.
this is going to be a busy month and i'm looking forward to every single minute of it.

1 comment:

ETness said...

I hate to tell you. We're getting older. Our eyes ain't what they used to be! :)